You might wish to contact an iPhone, iPad, or Mac app developer for a number of causes. This contains getting help, requesting a brand new function, notifying a few bug, data relating to an replace, asking for his or her subsequent app, and extra.
Apple makes it straightforward and clear to contact an iOS, iPadOS, or macOS app developer by way of the App Retailer. This publish will present you 5 methods to achieve the app’s developer to get your grievances addressed.
Table of Content
- app developer
- how to increase android app installs
- android ranking service
- purchase appstore reviews
1. Use the App Assist part within the App Retailer
Utilizing the App Retailer is the simplest method to contact an app developer. It’s fast, and you are able to do that by following these steps.
- Go to the app’s web page within the App Retailer in your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- FaucetApp Assist.
- It is going to take you to the official contact us, FAQ, or related part of that app’s or developer’s web site.
- It is best to discover an e-mail, contact kind, on-line chat, telephone quantity, and so forth., right here. Use it to achieve the developer.
Vital: You’ll be able to see the App Assist choice solely you probably have ever downloaded or bought that app. See the pictures beneath. Within the left picture, the App Assist choice just isn’t there. As soon as I get the app, this feature seems.
2. Use the Developer Web site part within the App Retailer
If you wish to contact the developer of an App Retailer app, regardless that you haven’t downloaded or bought their app, observe these steps.
- Open the App Retailer and go to the app’s description web page.
- Scroll down and faucetDeveloper Web site.
- It takes you to the app’s official web site. From right here, navigate to theContact web page part, and you need to see an choice to achieve them by way of e-mail, contact kind, chat, telephone quantity, and so forth.
3. Use Twitter to get help
These days, many large firms have devoted help Twitter accounts. For instance, @AppleSupport. Plus, if an app developer is small, they too could have a help account or use the app’s or private developer Twitter account to supply help.
Run a fast net search or use their official web site to search out their Twitter profile. If it’s a private developer account they usually have talked about how you can contact them, you need to use that as an alternative of sending a Twitter DM or tagging them. If there’s none, and you might want to attain them urgently, you could ship a message or point out them in your tweet.
4. Use in-app choices to contact the developer
Many builders typically put an choice inside their app to contact them. Normally, these choices are titled Contact Us, Assist, or FAQ.
Most certainly, you will discover considered one of these choices on the backside of the app’s settings. Use it to achieve the app developer.
5. Depart an App Retailer overview, and the developer may even see and reply there
Lastly, an oblique method to attain an app developer is by leaving a overview for that app within the App Retailer. To do that, go to the app’s web page and faucet Write a Evaluation.
Vital: You’ll be able to depart a overview for an app solely after you may have downloaded it at the least as soon as up to now or have it put in now. In additional apparent phrases, if you happen to see a obtain arrow icon, or the phrases OPEN or UPDATE for an app on the App Retailer, you possibly can write a overview for it. Should you see the phrases GET or a worth, meaning you may have by no means downloaded or bought this app. So, you can not depart a overview.
App builders or the crew typically learn these critiques. You probably have talked about bugs, lacking options, issues, or something related, they could repair these within the app’s subsequent replace.
Moreover, many app builders reply to the overview you share. Simply be certain that your overview is related and with out profanity.